Advanced engineering plastics are widely used in automobiles, military and civilian aircraft, consumer electronics, and medical devices. Atomflo plasmas systems can solve adhesion problems with many polymers, including:
- Liquid crystal polymer (LCP)
- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Acetal copolymer (Delrin®)
- Ethylene tetrafluorethylene (ETFE)
Unlike toxic or dangerous chemical treatments, Surfx’s atmospheric pressure plasmas are safe, green and easy to use.
Please contact us for further information.
For more information regarding the many uses for our plasma system within the polymer and composite market please click on the link below.